- Yorkton This Week features Allan launching the Mental Wellness Course
- The Saskatoon Star Phoenix features Allan and the Men’s Mental Health Panel
- John Gormley features Allan on Bell Let’s Talk day
- The Saskatoon Express features Allan’s personal struggles with mental illness and addictions and discusses his new book.
- Your Workplace magazine explains how stress can impact your performance in the workplace.
- The Canadian Occupational Safety magazine discusses when to walk away from a stressful workplace
- The Western Producer demonstrates how teachers have the ability to change a student’s life.
- Addiction Blog interviews Allan on the topics of addictions and recovery
- The Lanigan Advisor discusses how it takes a village to raise a child.
- Arlan Group features Allan as a keynote speaker.
- Lightning Talk on mental health at YourWorkplace Conference in Toronto.
- The Canadian Occupational Safety magazine reminds us that all we can control is self.
- Podcast interview with Mark Franklin discusses how to approach people in distress in the workplace.
- La Ronge Now shares Allan’s message of hope at community high schools.
- Eagle Feather News features Allan’s book “Born Resilient”
I have attended several seminars on mental health and addictions in the workplace and found Allan’s to be, by far, the most personal, insightful, educational and informative. He brought humor to an otherwise heavy topic without compromising the seriousness of the message.
I have heard more than 100 presentations on similar topics but Allan’s approach is refreshing because it is so holistic and positive. He has a gift in reaching far beyond the facts and statistics. He talks to MY experience and MY desire to live fuller with more freedom. Allan is the speaker that supervisors and employee groups need to hear when planning topics around Addictions, EFAP, and Wellness.
Allan Kehler is an energetic, captivating and dynamic speaker. He shares his stories in a way that tugs at the heart-strings while motivating you to make positive change. Every individual at the Canada’s Safest Employers gala were hanging on to his every word. He truly has a wonderful gift.
Our community experienced several traumatic events which created an atmosphere of uncertainty and worry. Allan provided more than just words of wisdom, but also practical advice to parents. Allan’s presentation allowed our students and parents to open the doors of communication and gain the strength to deal with the topics many of us try to avoid.
Allan presented many great tools for dealing with stress that we can work into our daily lives and see positive results. To my surprise he was able to successfully convince a very reluctant group to participate in the game ‘Pie Face’. Judging by the amount of laughter in the room they clearly had fun doing it! Allan was compassionate, informative and entertaining. We’d invite him back in a heartbeat!
Allan uses his education and life experiences to engage a wide spectrum of audiences on the topics of mental health and stress management. He adds humour, facts and tools which make his sessions not only highly useful, but also highly entertaining. The audience is left reflecting on the impact of these topics in their own life and the lives of those around them.
Allan has facilitated numerous presentations at our annual conferences, and has delivered two-day training events for our wellness professionals. Working with Allan is always smooth and his professionalism makes it easy to re-hire him again and again. His direct experience as an educator makes him uniquely qualified to deliver information in an efficient and relatable manner.
Allan’s presentation at the Western Conference on Safety was not only informative but also engaging and entertaining. Allan took the subject of addiction in the workplace beyond the typical impairment recognition and humanized the issue while offering simple techniques that could be used by anyone in the workplace. Learning about this subject from Allan’s perspective was extremely valuable.